Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back from Paris

la case de cousin paul
While walking back to our hotel from Basilique du Sacre-Coeur, we passed by La Case de Cousin Paul on Tardieu and saw these beautiful lighted orbs made of string. It looked like thick cotton string wrapped around and you can see through the tiny gaps. Unfortunately for us, the store was closed and I didn't get the chance to go in and get a closer look. I really want the big ball for my home! The best part of the store front was the color scheme, my favorite color combination: gray and yellow.

cloche
Glass cloche, or bell jar, was in the main palace of Versailles. One of my favorite pieces, along with Marie Antoinette's bedroom and hamlet. She had such impeccable taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...