Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Terrarium container finds



Inspired by Viva Terra's terrarium (and not wanting to shell out $80), I set out to make my own terrarium! Starting with hunting down some stylish containers:

Terrarium container

I'm extremely pleased to share my terrarium container finds! The enclosed glass container will house low light and high moisture plants like moss and ferns while the open orb will have some Tillansias (also known as air plants). I'm quite excited that there is a store within 30 miles that actually carries these exquisite plants since your normal nurseries, Armstrong and the like, don't carry them! I'm just stoked I found some suitable containers I love!

Now, where do I go find myself tiny plastic people and animals to put in my terrarium?!

1 comment:

  1. These are AWESOME finds! i'm looking for our terrarium assembling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...