Monday, February 6, 2012

Roasted parmesan green beans & Spinach bacon stuffed mushrooms

Stuffed mushrooms and Parmesan roasted green beans

Stuffed mushrooms and Parmesan roasted green beans

The other night, I made Roasted parmesan green beans and spinach and bacon stuffed mushrooms from skinnytaste.com, and we practically inhaled our dinner. Instead of buying whatever meats and produce is on sale when I go to the market and going to 5 different markets to get the best value for whatever I need to buy and making my fiancé (any myself) crazy, I am trying a new approach. Buy whatever you need in 1-2 stores. I don't know if this will stick, but so far, so good. I'm less stressed after work since I have fewer errands to run and we are not tossing out food we never end up cooking. I never use to cook with recipes, and now, I am trying to cook with more variety. Let's face it, you can only eat Chinese food for 25 years until you say "enough is enough!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...