Friday, January 6, 2012

WIP: DIY Luggage tags

WIP: Luggage tags

Let's talk wedding favors. Be honest. How many people actually have useful wedding favors or ones that don't end up in the trash a few days later? Recently, I heard that my friend's brother had toothbrushes for their wedding favors! Though it sounded odd at first, it's something that I'd actually end up using!

When I saw Design*Sponge post on DIY luggage tags, I immediately put it on my list of wedding favor ideas. Destination wedding... luggage tags, it just made sense. Needless to say, we did it (not without friend from wonderful friends k.duarte and s.sakatani)! Eric and I labored away cutting perfect squares, at least 500 of them, ironing interfacing, and my friends helped me with part of the sewing. Enlisting help is crucial to your sanity when you are making 50 of them.

Last step, sew on the vinyl.

3 comments:

  1. Those look fantastic! And you're totally right about wedding favors. They are usually utter crap. Unless it's chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I hope all my guests will think so too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...